1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Multimodal Information Based Speech Processing (MISP) 2022 Challenge aims to extend the application of signal processing technology in specific scenarios, using audio and video data. We target the home TV scenario, where 2-6 people communicate with each other with TV noise in the background. Our new tracks focus on audio-visual speaker diarization (AVSD), and audio-visual diarization and recognition (AVDR).
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.