1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This workshop will bring together the participants of the first Robotic Vision Challenge, a new competition targeting both the computer vision and robotics communities. The new challenge focuses on probabilistic object detection. The novelty is the probabilistic aspect for detection: A new metric evaluates both the spatial and semantic uncertainty of the object detector and segmentation system. Providing reliable uncertainty information is essential for robotics applications where actions triggered by erroneous but high-confidence perception can lead to catastrophic results.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.