1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
ASRU 2019 Updates
The 2019 IEEE Automatic Speech Recognition and Understanding Workshop (ASRU 2019) will be held in Sentosa, Singapore, on 14-18 December 2019. The ASRU Workshop is a flagship event of IEEE Speech and Language Processing Technical Committee. ASRU 2019 is now calling for paper submissions, proposals for special sessions and demos, proposals for satellite workshops, and sponsorship.
You are reminded to submit your special sessions proposals by 1 April 2019, and technical papers by 1 July 2019. Please find us at Facebook, Twitter, and the official website www.asru2019.org for the latest information.
Haizhou Li and Eric Fosler-Lussier
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.