1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
ICASSP2016 will be held in Shanghai, Mar. 20-25, 2016. May we bring to your attention that the ICASSP2016 Tutorial, Special Session and Show&Tell proposals are now open for submission (www.icassp2016.org). Submission deadline for regular papers will be September 25, 2015.
The ICASSP 2016 Technical Co-Chairs: P. C. Ching and Dominic Ho
P. C. Ching is with the Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong, Hong Kong. Dominic Ho is with Univ. of Missouri, USA.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.