1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This is a great opportunity for recent postdocs that are AI enthusiasts. Knowledge in the area of material sciences is not mandatory (see the link with the job offer). So, if you are working on AI methods, but have not been working with material sciences yet, but would like to acquaint yourself with the topic, feel encouraged to apply. The deadline has been extended to March 26th. http://www.pse.kit.edu/downloads/stellenangebote/W1-KIMAT-19-03-10-engl.pdf.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.