1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Research Assistant Professor position on MRI data analysis at Tulane
New Orleans, USA
A Research Assistant Professor position is available immediately to work on the development of machine learning, image processing, statistical and signal processing approaches for the analysis and integration of genomic and MRI data. More information about our research work at Multiscale Bioimaging and Bioinformatics Laboratory of Tulane Biomedical Engineering Department can be found at our website (http://www.tulane.edu/~wyp/). The position will be funded by both NIH and NSF. The candidate will have a chance to collaborate with people at Tulane School of Sciences and Engineering, School of Public Health and Tropic Medicine and School of Medicine. Tulane is a private university and a member of the 63 prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU). Tulane is ranked as the 44th best national university in 2018 by US News Report, providing a unique environment for learning and research. The salary is commensurate with the experiences of the candidate.
(1) A PhD degree in Applied and Computational Mathematics, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields; (2) Programming skills with MATLAB or C; (3) Experience and knowledge of signal processing, machine learning and statistical analysis; (4) Knowledge of biology and genomics is desirable but not required
To apply for the position, please send CV with a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org