1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Speech Technology Group of Toshiba Europe LTD in Cambridge has opening for an ASR researcher. We are looking for candidates with background in signal processing, machine learning, acoustic modelling or expertise in building state-of-the-art systems for ASR. The candidate should have a PhD in areas of speech technology related to automatic speech recognition, machine learning or a related field (Post-doctoral/industrial experience is beneficial).
Please check for more details at: https://careers.toshiba.eu/displayjob.aspx?jobid=132
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.