1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We are looking for an excellent Senior Research Scientist in the area of Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks. You will join our core research team in the Automotive department and help us push the state of the art in Natural Language Processing and related fields, such as Emotion Recognition, Question Answering, and Semantic Parsing. You will contribute to the next generation of our in-car voice user interface and virtual assistant.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Education: PhD in Machine Learning, NLP, or a related field