1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Audience: Fresh PhD who want to apply their ML skill to develop innovative applications in audio and music, with direct implementation within a commercialized product, and an ambitious technological roadmap for the years to come.
Job description: full time job within a team of 4 engineer / researchers / developers, completely integrated with the 12 members of the company.
NoMadMusic (www.nomadmusic.fr) is a classical, jazz and world music record label focused on offering interactive music through audio source separation methods and interactive scores.
The application NomadPlay (https://nomadplay-app.com/) gives to every musician the opportunity to play with famous orchestras and artists.
The project has been awarded the Paris Innovation Grand Prix in 2018, the Art Tech Prize 2018 in Geneva and the Music Education Prize by the Chambre Syndicale des Editeurs de Musique de France.
In 2018, after 5 years of development, NoMadMusic has raised funds from private and public investors in order to develop its catalog, its technology and to be ready for a go to market in September 2019.
Today, NoMadMusic is recruiting a AI research engineer to join its team based in Paris, France.
Among the R&D team, your main tasks will be:
- Developing and improving audio processing and source separation algorithms
- Tests and validation of code
- Production of multitracks music using developed source separation algorithm
- Bibliographic research and attending scientific conferences
- Contributing to the design of innovative musical solutions
- PhD in machine learning/source separation
- Experience in algorithms development of programming for audio processing
- Knowledge of neural networks, non-negative matrix factorisation, principal component analysis,
bayesian methods, music information retrieval, speech processing
- Technical environment: Python, Matlab. Linux, Bash, Git are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Interest in music would be a plus but is not required
Starting Q4 2019
Salary depending on the profile, degree and experience.
Please send your application to: email@example.com