1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
IEEE Signal Processing Society
IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks
SPECIAL ISSUE ON INFERENCE AND LEARNING OVER NETWORKS
Prospective authors should visit http://www.signalprocessingsociety.org/publications/periodicals/tsipn/ for information on paper submission. Manuscripts should be submitted via Manuscript Central at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tsipn-ieee.
- Vincenzo Matta, University of Salerno, Italy, email@example.com
- Cédric Richard, University of Nice Sophia, Antipolis, France, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venkatesh Saligrama, Boston University, USA, email@example.com
- Ali H. Sayed, University of California, Los Angeles, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Call for Nominations: Distinguished Industry Speakers and Distinguished Lecturers||31 May 2020|
|The First TReNDS Neuroimaging Competition is Live!||29 June 2020|
|Call for Nominations: Chair, Women in Signal Processing Committee and Chair, Young Professionals Committee||10 July 2020|
|ALASKA 2 Steganalysis Challenge is Open||13 July 2020|
|Nominations Open for 2020 SPS Awards||1 September 2020|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.