1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced signal processing engineer who is creative, innovative, thrives on technical challenges, and is comfortable merging concepts from different technical disciplines.
• 5 years of signal processing experience (analysis, modification, and synthesis)
• strong background emphasizing and detecting components in signals
• strong data analysis/data science abilities
• strong programming abilities
• research and development (R & D)
• ASIC (application specific integrated circuit)design
• sensor design or integration
BS Electrical Engineering or related field
This job is a laboratory research position, so it is in-person, on-site in Tucson, AZ at Tech Parks Arizona.
What you will get:
Opportunity to be part of the founding team, launching new instrumentation that will change how the world is seen
Chance to be part of a close-knit, knowledgeable, and collaborative team
Additional experience in Research and Development (R&D)
Competitive compensation package that includes: competitive salary, health benefits, retirement, paid time off (PTO), stock options, and relocation assistance (for out-of-state applicants)
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.