1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The purpose of the Computational Imaging Technical Committee (CI TC) is to promote activities within the technical area of computational imaging, distinguished from image processing by the role of computation in the image formation process. The technical scope includes those areas listed under all EDICS categories of the IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging and under the EDICS subcategory Computational Imaging of IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.