1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Interested in sharing a recent patent you know? Please contact Associate Editor Dr. Yan Lindsay Sun at <yansun AT ele.uri.edu> with the patent information related to signal processing. We are particularly interested in patents by SPS members and issued within the past six months.
|Call for Nominations: Chair, Women in Signal Processing Committee and Chair, Young Professionals Committee||10 July 2020|
|ALASKA 2 Steganalysis Challenge is Open||13 July 2020|
|Nominations Open for 2020 SPS Awards||1 September 2020|
|Call for Nominations: SPS Chapter of the Year Award||15 October 2020|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.