1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Qualcomm Atheros (QCA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm and a leading provider of wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets. Were focused on inventing technologies that connect and empower people in ways that are elegant and accessible to all.
We are looking for a Staff System Engineer to design and implement advanced signal processing algorithms for wireless communications systems. This individual will need to be able to work independently, deliver complete system solutions from concept to fully tested and demonstrable implementation. This individual will also need to lead technical efforts and interface with other teams for ASIC and/or SW implementations.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in digital signal processing algorithms design for wireless systems
- amiliar with state-of-the-art physical layer techniques used in OFDM, GPS, and multiple antenna systems
- Extensive lab experience and debugging capability
- Experience in Wireless LAN, Wireless WAN, cellular networks
- Knowledge of media access control (MAC) protocols
- Knowledge of RF systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Required: Master's, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Preferred: Doctorate, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
To Apply: Please visit Qualcomm Career.
(Source: IEEE Jobsite)
|Call for Nominations: Distinguished Industry Speakers and Distinguished Lecturers||31 May 2022|
|Call for Editor-in-Chief Nominations: IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications||31 May 2022|
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Medals & Recognitions||15 June 2022|
|Nominate a Colleague! Nominations Open for 2022 SPS Awards||1 September 2022|
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.