1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Job Title: Sr Electrical Engineer II
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
As member of the RME Hardware Engineering Team: Performs Hardware Engineering design, analysis and testing of electronic subsystems. Represents Hardware Engineering in the development and evaluation of subsystem architectures, designs and interfaces. Provides direct technical support to the Rapid Reaction Branch as a member of the on-site engineering team.
Only candidates who currently possess an active Top Secret / SCI clearance will be considered.
For details on required skills, and application, please visit the announcement at IEEE jobsite.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.