The technology we use, and even rely on, in our everyday lives –computers, radios, video, cell phones – is enabled by signal processing. Learn More »
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The technical committee consists of:
Member election is conducted in the fall every year with the goal of replacing approximately 1/3 of the members (including members being re-elected).
Vice Chair election is conducted in the fall every two years.
To learn more about affiliate membership and to sign up, please visit the TC Affiliate Member page.
Technical Committee (TC) activities are conducted in accordance with standard TC policies and additional MLSP specific policies as stated below.
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.