1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
You would be hard pressed to find a consumer electronic product that does not require digital signal processing. Consumer electronics is a big market—about US$165 billion this year, and the requirement for digital signal processors (DSPs) just keeps growing with the introduction of new, innovative products.
Learn about how DSPs evolve in consumer electronics applications through the Special Report by Ron Schneiderman in the IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (May 2010).
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.