1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
A 4-year PhD position is available within a collaborative project between ESAT-STADIUS, Dept. Electrical Engineering and ExpORL, Dept. Neurosciences, KU Leuven, Belgium. The goal is to develop a neuro-steered hearing aid that will adapt its function according to brain responses measured using EEG. This position entails joint signal processing of EEG and audio signals.We are looking for someone with strong mathematical skills and some experience in algorithm design for multi-channel (array) signal processing (for EEG and/or audio).
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.