1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
|Northern Virginia||2 December 2009||Dr. Christopher J. Hegarty||"More than Just GPS: The Global Navigation Satellite System". See chapter web site for more information.|
|Santa Clara Valley||14 December 2009||Dr. Jong-Kae (J.K.) Fwu (Intel Corporation)||"Next-generation mobile WiMAX (802.16m) Update". See chapter web site for more information.|
|Tunisia||18-19 December 2009||Cees Snoek (University of Amsterdam)||Contact the Chapter Chair Mehdi Ellouze at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.|
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.