1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
IEEE's Technology Time Machine (TTM), a forward looking symposia on technology trends and emerging areas of technology, is set for 1-3 June 2011 in Hong Kong.
TTM is targeted at industry leaders, academics and decision making government officials who direct R&D activities, plan research programs or manage portfolios of research activities. A related whitepaper takes an advance look at the future of The Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Mobile Services, Microelectronics, Future Digital Media, E-Health, the Smart Grid, and Electric Vehicles.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.