1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The Nominate a Senior Member Initiative was designed to encourage all IEEE Societies and Sections to become actively involved in promoting the Senior Member grade.
This initiative aims to:
* encourage grade advancement in IEEE;
* simplify the application process;
* offer financial incentives for approved Senior Member applications;
* offer increased benefits for Senior membership.
To qualify for the 2012 Nominate a Senior Member Initiative, completed Senior Member application and reference forms must be submitted no later than 1 November 2012. Nominating Societies who nominate at least five successful new senior members will be awarded US$10 for each Senior Member they nominate who is approved for elevation to Senior Member. Find out more at this link.
NOTE: Volunteers with access to SAMIeee can run a predefined query to identify members they wish to recruit for potential senior membership. To do so, follow these steps:
* Go to and click the "Access SAMIeee!" link.
* Log in using your username and password (The systems may request twice)
* Click on "catalog"
* Double click on "Shared Folder"
* Click on "SAMIeee"
* Click on "Geographic Predefines Queries"
* Click on "(GEO) SM Upgrade - 1st Level Requirements"
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.