1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The IEEE annual election balloting period began 15 August 2014. Eligible voting members can access their ballot electronically through the IEEE Annual Election Ballot Material page or return the paper ballot they received via first-class postal mail. The last day for receipt of IEEE annual election ballots is 1 October 2014, by 12:00 p.m. CT/17:00 UTC.
Candidates for the 2015 IEEE President-Elect include IEEE Fellows Tariq S. Durrani, Frederick C. Mintzer, and Barry L. Shoop.
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.