1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Researchers at the University of Tubingen, Germany, have developed a deep learning algorithm that can turn photos into any style from Van Gogh to Picasso.
“The system uses neural representations to separate and recombine content and style of arbitrary images, providing a neural algorithm for the creation of artistic images,” the researchers wrote in their paper (available at http://arxiv.org/pdf/1508.06576v2.pdf).
Two Minute Papers - Deep Neural Network Learns Van Gogh's Art
For more information, please visit http://gitxiv.com/posts/jG46ukGod8R7Rdtud/a-neural-algorithm-of-artistic-style.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.