The technology we use, and even rely on, in our everyday lives –computers, radios, video, cell phones – is enabled by signal processing. Learn More »
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
SPS member Dr. Dong Yu has been appointed as deputy director of Tencent Holding’s new AI Lab in Seattle. Read more.
|Call for Nominations: Distinguished Industry Speakers and Distinguished Lecturers||31 May 2023|
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Medals & Recognitions||15 June 2023|
|Nominate a Colleague! Nominations Open for 2023 SPS Awards||1 September 2023|
|Call for Nominations: SPS Chapter of the Year Award||15 October 2023|
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.