1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
A recent article by MIT Technology Review describes how artificial intelligence is changing a workforce in many companies today. In particular, they present the case of General Electric and its workforce. This interesting piece can be found at https://www.technologyreview.com/s/607962/general-electric-builds-an-ai-workforce/ and it is worth reading especially for all of us in the signal processing community. It will be interesting to see how artificial intelligence will shape our community.
© Copyright 2024 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.