1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Sergios Theodoridis has been named the IEEE Signal Processing Society Awards Board Chair beginning 1 January 2022 and will serve until 31 December 2024. He is Life Fellow of IEEE and is with the University of Athens, Greece. He is succeeding Rabab K. Ward, University of British Columbia, Canada, who has held the post since 2019.
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2023|
|Call for Nominations for IEEE SPS Editors-in-Chief||27 January 2023|
|Call for Officer Nominations: President-Elect, Vice President-Conferences, and Vice President-Publications||21 February 2023|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||1 March 2023|
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.