1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Analyst will be a part of team who would be a brain behind building a new voice assistance or Artificial intelligence recognition Apps (like Siri/ Cortana/ Google assistance) for one of our world class mobile customer.
We need Bright Fresher’s who would help us to integrate the NLU engine for upgrade, who plan and execute feature upgrade cycles, who apply regression testing on NLU engine and understand the regression failure cases.
Roles and Requirements
· Knowledge of one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG), Knowledge Base Management
· Knowledge of developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
· B.S. degree in Computer Science is nice to have
· Knowledge of NLP or Machine Learning is nice to have
· Strong interest in, and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its subfields
· Knowledge of local language (native or C1/C2)
· Contract for 6-12 months
· Taking part in a project with cutting edge technologies
· Being a part of a new team
· Start of project January 2018