1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled PhD student to work with us on the development of a digital phenotyping strategy for children with autism. The PhD student will use machine learning approaches to provide automated measures of body movement and social scenes for children with autism, with the goal to support automated autism diagnosis and/or fine-grained characterization of autistic symptoms. Strong skills in computer vision, geometric modeling of 3D scenes featuring human bodies and objects (static or in motion), applied machine learning, as well as interests in advanced machine learning are an asset.
Review of applications will start immediately and continue until the position is filled.
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.