1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
As a continuous effort to push forward the research on video object segmentation tasks, we plan to host a second workshop with a challenge based on the YouTube-VOS dataset, targeting at more diversified problem settings, i.e., we plan to provide two challenge tracks in this workshop. The first track targets at semi-supervised video object segmentation, which is the same setting as in the first workshop. The second track will be a new task named video instance segmentation, which targets at automatically segmenting all object instances of pre-defined object categories from videos
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.