1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
In this competition, you are tasked with developing a controller to enable a physiologically-based human model with a prosthetic leg to walk and run. You are provided with a human musculoskeletal model, a physics-based simulation environment OpenSim where you can synthesize physically and physiologically accurate motion, and datasets of normal gait kinematics. You are scored based on how well your agent adapts to the requested velocity vector changing in real time.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.