1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Object detection is of significant value to the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition communities as it is one of the fundamental vision problems. In this workshop, we will introduce two new benchmarks for the object detection task: Objects365 and CrowdHuman, both of which are designed and collected in the wild. Objects365 benchmark targets to address the large-scale detection with 365 object categories. There will be two tracks: full track with all of 365 object categories on the 600K training images and tiny track to address the 100 challenging categories on sub-set of the training images. CrowdHuman, on the other hand, is targeting the problem of human detection in the crowd.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.