1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
We are in the early days of 3D television and 3D movie proliferation. In the June meeting of the IEEE Signal Processing Santa Clara Valley Chapter, the participants exploited the next generation 3D television demo, with Ingemar Jansson (the founder of HDI US, Inc.) and Edmund Sandburg (the inventor of the HDI Laser 3D HDTV projection system).
The event was on June 14 at HDI US, Inc., a research and design firm that has perfected laser-driven 3D projection display technology after more than three years of intensive R&D. The details of this event can be found at http://www.spc.tc-ieee.org/meet-events.htm.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.