The technology we use, and even rely on, in our everyday lives –computers, radios, video, cell phones – is enabled by signal processing. Learn More »
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
by William Webb, Cambridge University Press, Sep. 2010
Description from the publisher: This book provides a clear view of all the key technologies, including mesh networks, white space/cognitive devices, 4G/LTE and femtocells, and all the sectors or applications in which they could be used, with a comparison of the positives and negatives of each technology and sector area. Its major features include:
- A concise, readable guide to the technologies and services that could transform the wireless world over the coming decade.
- Presents all the key technologies and all the sectors in which they could be used, with a clear comparison of the positives and negatives of each technology and sector area.
- Discusses the key drivers of change in the past and how those key drivers could shape the future.
Complete details can be found at the book's website.
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||1 March 2023|
|Call for Officer Nominations: President-Elect, Vice President-Conferences, and Vice President-Publications||3 March 2023|
|Call for Nominations: IEEE T-MM 2023 Multimedia Prize Paper Award||31 March 2023|
|Call for Nominations: Board of Governors Members-at-Large and Regional Directors-at-Large||7 April 2023|
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Medals & Recognitions||15 June 2023|
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.