1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
- Are you an IEEE member, IEEE student member, IEEE graduate student member or IEEE young professional member?
- Do you know one or more 12-18 year old students from within your family, friendship circle, or local school who is
interested in engineering, computing, or technology?
- Do you want to help students inspire others to learn more about these disciplines by creating an animation?
Mentor one or more students today in the IEEE Spark Innovation through Animation Competition!
The IEEE Educational Activities Board is delighted to announce an animation competition to excite pre-university students
about engineering, computing, and technology. Competition participants are required to create and record an animation
based on a topic covered in a current / prior edition of IEEE Spark (spark.ieee.org).
Entries may be developed with or without the use of technology (e.g. flipbook style animation, software created animation etc.).
IEEE Members may mentor more than one student. Once submitted, the animation will be uploaded to the IEEE EAD Facebook page.
Winners will receive an award of an IEEE plaque, a congratulatory letter to their school, a t-shirt, and their animation announced
and featured on the IEEE Spark Web site (spark.ieee.org)
The submission deadline has been extended to 17 November 2014.
For complete details and eligibility requirements, visit: http://spark.ieee.org/
|Nominations Open for 2020 SPS Awards||1 September 2020|
|Call for Nominations: Awards Board and Nominations and Appointments Committee||25 September 2020|
|Call for Nominations: Fellow Evaluation Committee||30 September 2020|
|Election of Regional Directors-at-Large and Members-at-Large||1 October 2020|
|Meet the 2020 Candidates: IEEE President-Elect and Division IX Director-Elect||1 October 2020|
|Call for Nominations: SPS Chapter of the Year Award||15 October 2020|
|Call for Nominations Extended: Chair, Young Professionals Committee||16 October 2020|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.