1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The 5th IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) will be held in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on November 14-16, 2017. GlobalSIP, as a new flagship IEEE Signal Processing Society conference, focuses on signal and information processing with an emphasis on up-and-coming signal processing themes. The conference features world-class plenary speeches, distinguished Symposium talks, tutorials, exhibits, oral and poster sessions, and panels. GlobalSIP is comprised of co-located General Symposium and symposia selected based on responses to the call-for-symposia proposals.
Featured symposia include:
• General symposium
• Sparse SP and deep learning
• Graph signal processing
• Distributed optimization and resource management over networks
• Control & information theoretic approaches to privacy and security
• SP for interference cancellation and full-duplex communication systems
• SP for Accelerating Deep Learning
• SP for Smart Cities & IoTs
• SP & ML in large medical datasets
• Big Data Analytics for IoT Healthcare
• Advanced Bio-SP for Rehabilitation and Assistive Systems
• Deep Learning for Intelligent Multimedia
• Knowledge-based Multimedia Computing
• Stochastic & approximate computing for signal processing and machine learning
• Signal and information processing (SIP) for smart grid infrastructure
• SIP for Healthcare Engineering
• SIP for Finance and Business
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (up to 4 pages for technical content, an optional 5th page containing only references) and extended abstracts (up to 2 pages, for paper-less industry presentations and Ongoing Work presentations). Manuscripts should be original and written in accordance with the standard IEEE 2-column paper template. Accepted full-length papers will be indexed on IEEE Xplore. Accepted abstracts will not be indexed in IEEE Xplore, however the abstracts and/or the presentations will be included in the IEEE SPS SigPort. Accepted papers and abstracts will be scheduled in lecture and poster sessions.
• May 15, 2017 : Paper submission due
• June 30, 2017 : Final acceptance decisions notifications sent to all authors
• July 22, 2017 : Camera-ready papers due
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.