1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
PHD PROGRAM in TRANSLATIONAL NEUROSCIENCES AND NEUROTECHNOLOGIES
The Center for Translational Neurophysiology of Speech and Communication (CTNSC) @ Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), is looking for highly motivated students to work on:
- Improving performance and biocompatibility of electrode arrays for brain-computer interfaces
- Functional investigation of innovative neural interfaces
- Investigation of sensorimotor functions in animal models (NH primates and rats)
- Machine learning applications to multimodal brain and speech signals
- Human neurophysiology of speech and sensorimotor communication
- Cortical recordings in human patients during awake Neurosurgery
- Hardware and software development for innovative exploration of brain signals
We are looking for computer scientists, biomedical/electrical engineers, biologists or experimental psychologists eager to work in an international and multidisciplinary team.
Where: The CTNSC is hosted by the University of Ferrara (UNIFE) in a prestigious historical building in the city center. UNIFE is one of the oldest Universities (founded in 1391) and in terms of its size, facilities, quality, and quantity of education and research is a point of excellence within Italy.
Ferrara is a well connected (30-min to Bologna, 40-min to Padua, 60-min to Venice), lively and affordable student city (https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/733).
Application INFO: http://www.unife.it/studenti/dottorato/concorsi/selection
DEADLINE: 23 July 2018