1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The 2010 Annual Reporting and Rebate cycle has begun. All Section Officers and Chapter/Affinity Group Chairs have been contacted with a reminder that the following annual reports are required to be eligible for a rebate:
Forms should be completed and submitted as soon as possible, but no later than 31 March 2011. A 10% rebate bonus will be made to units that complete the reporting requirements by 18 February 2011. Additional information on the 2011 Rebate Schedule is available. Please visit the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (IEEE MGA) website, and please e-mail MGA Staff with questions.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.