1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
OpenAI recently announced their latest bot, OpenAI Five, which was able to beat amateur human teams in 5v5 Dota 2 games. This happended in less than a year since last August, when OpenAI bot defeated the world’s best Dota 2 player in a 1v1 game.
The video shows an overview of their system and some example gameplay. Their goal is to beat a team of top professionals at The International in August subject only to a limited set of heroes.
Courtesy of OpenAI
For more details, please visit OpenAI's blog at https://blog.openai.com/openai-five.
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.