1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
(Source: May 2011 issue of IEEE Chapter Briefs)
IEEE is looking for people with the skills, passion, and perspective to volunteer and serve in 2012 as IEEE officers or on committees of the IEEE Board of Directors. To view the full list of positions or to nominate yourself or a colleague, please visit: http://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/nominations/index.html.
The deadline is 1 July 2011 for the following positions: Standing Committee Members, IEEE Officers (Vice President Educational Activities; Vice President Publications Services & Products, IEEE Secretary, IEEE Treasurer, and 2013 IEEE-President Elect).
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.