1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The IEEE Jack S. Kilby Signal Processing Medal is being presented to Alan Willsky of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. IEEE selected Dr. Willsky to receive the award, "for contributions to stochastic modeling, multi-resolution techniques, and control-signal processing synergies." The IEEE Jack S. Kilby Signal Processing Medal is given for outstanding achievements in signal processing.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.