1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The IEEE Jack S. Kilby Signal Processing Medal is being presented to Alan Willsky of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. IEEE selected Dr. Willsky to receive the award, "for contributions to stochastic modeling, multi-resolution techniques, and control-signal processing synergies." The IEEE Jack S. Kilby Signal Processing Medal is given for outstanding achievements in signal processing.
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2023|
|Call for Nominations for IEEE SPS Editors-in-Chief||27 January 2023|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||1 March 2023|
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.