1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Research Engineer-Voice Biometrics (VB) / Speaker Recognition (SR), Shanghai, China
Nuance Automotive specializes in conversational AI technologies for car manufacturers, helping them deliver unique user experiences to their customers. With the Dragon Drive platform, Nuance offers a deeply integrated hybrid solution that can be customized to become an OEM-branded smart automotive assistant which seamlessly integrates into the user’s connected ecosystem. Dragon Drive powers more than 200 million cars on the road today across more than 40 languages, creating conversational experiences for Toyota, Audi, BMW, Daimler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Hyundai, SAIC, and more.
Summary: Responsible for VB development and research, as well as AI related topics.
- VB research and development for various project’s requests as well as Nuance’s roadmap.
- Analysis of customer requirements for realizing VB solutions on features.
- Use existing tools technology or innovate new tech/tools to develop VB solutions to meet project’s need.
- Work with application development engineers and QA teams within the scope of one or more customer projects to realize the project deliverables.
- Develop demos and products on various HW/SW platforms like android, Linux, QNX devices.
- Development and maintenance of relevant processes for the use in production on key projects at Nuance.
- Solid VB/SR background and familiar with statistical modeling tools, such as HTK and Tensorflow etc.
- Experience on running accuracy experiments and systematically improving performance. Self-driven and diligent for solving real world problems.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming skills and script programming (Bash/Python/Perl/Matlab).
- Native speaker of Chinese.
- Ability to manage tasks and deliverables for simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Team work spirit.
- Fluent English communication, good communication skills.
- Accomplished coder – can realize research ideas effectively.
Education: MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent