1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
News from the IEEE Conference Organizers Newsletter: In January 2015, the IEEE Meetings, Conferences and Events (MCE) Conference Education Program is offering the following webinar providing conference organizers deeper understanding of the conference audit function. Learn the key elements in preparing for and conducting your post conference financial audit. Gain further insight on what IEEE requires, what best practices are being used, and techniques to save time. Conference finance chairs/treasurers are especially encouraged to participate.
Conference Audit Overview
Wednesday, January 20, 2015
10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. ET
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.