1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
As a Research Application Scientist you will support us in the R&D in natural language understanding (NLU) for Japanese. You will assist in all aspects of planning, developing and maintaining high-quality NLU systems for customers. The job includes new feature development, accuracy improvement, project maintenance, and language-targeted research for improvements.
The position can be filled in the following office locations: Aachen (Germany) or in Burlington, MA (US)
Education: Master’s in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or related field (or similar work experience)
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.