1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Digital pathology has been gradually introduced in clinical practice. Although the digital pathology scanner could give very high resolution whole-slide images (WSI) (up to 160nm per pixel), the manual analysis of WSI is still a time-consuming task for the pathologists. Automatic analysis algorithms offer a way to reduce the burden for pathologists. Our proposed challenge will focus on automatic detection and classification of lung cancer using Whole-slide Histopathology. This subject is highly clinical relevant because lung cancer is the top cause of cancer-related death in the world.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.