1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The IEEE Technical Committee on Multimedia Signal Processing invites proposals to host the IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP) in 2012.
Proposals are open to all regions, but to keep with the practice of regional rotation, preference will be given to proposals from Regions 1~7 and 9 (America and Canada). Visit the invitation page for full information of the call, including details on the aspects that should be addressed by each proposal. The submission deadline is September 15, 2010. Please address inquiries and submit proposals to Dr. Philip A. Chou, MMSP-TC Chair, at pachou AT microsoft.com.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.