1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Our R&D Language Modelling Group is looking for a Senior Language Modelling Researcher to work with on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on real-world applications – the work you do will impact real users on a daily basis.
You’ll perform a role mixing both research and development of cutting edge technologies by staying current on state-of-the-art algorithms in related fields; evaluating the usage patterns of customers via big data analysis; building models to improve core ASR accuracy of individual products and contributing to the model building codebase, including our deep learning toolkit.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in computer science, computational linguistics, applied mathematics, or a related field.
Minimum years of work experience: 3+ years