1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Automatic caption generation is the task of producing a natural-language utterance (usually a sentence) that describes the visual content of an image. Practical applications of automatic caption generation include leveraging descriptions for image indexing or retrieval, and helping those with visual impairments by transforming visual signals into information that can be communicated via text-to-speech technology. The CVPR 2019 Conceptual Captions Challenge is based on two separate test sets:
T1) a blind test set that participants do not have direct access to.
T2) an open test set that participants have access to and can download.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.