1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
[Job Details] Applied Physical Sciences Corp. is a rapidly growing small business specializing in advanced sensor system research and development. We are currently seeking a highly qualified senior electrical engineer to join our team.
Successful candidates will have a B.S. or M.S. degree in electrical engineering and at least 5 years’ experience with excellent project leadership skills. Candidates should have extensive experience in analog and digital circuit design, ADC/DAC's, operational amplifiers, power amplifiers, microcontrollers, embedded hardware/software design, low-noise, precision analog circuit design, sensor interfaces, and custom data acquisition/data telemetry system design. Moreover, experience building and testing electronic boards is required. A background in electronics design, signal processing, and acoustics is desired. Experience with DSP and FPGA embedded system development will be viewed favorably, but is not required. Experience designing high power systems will also be considered positively. We offer highly competitive benefits, a vibrant work environment, and opportunities for advancement. Applicants must be able to obtain a security clearance. Visit us online at www.aphysci.com
- B.S. or M.S. degree in electrical engineering
- 5 year experience designing, fabricating, and testing custom mixed signal PCBs
- Experience developing custom high channel count data acquisition systems
- Experience with sonar system development or passive sensing desired but not required
- Experience with control systems for electro-mechanical systems desired but not required
- Applicant must be able to obtain US security clearance
To apply, please visit the post at IEEE jobsite.
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2021|
|Call for Officer Nominations: President-Elect and Vice President-Technical Directions||19 February 2021|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||1 March 2021|
|Call for Nominations for Editor-in-Chief||5 April 2021|
|Call for Nominations: Chief Editor, SigPort and Chief Editor, Resource Center||5 April 2021|
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.