1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The Board of Governors of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS) elected two new officers who will start their terms on 1 January 2016:
Ali H. Sayed (University of California) will serve as 2016-2017 SPS President-Elect. He succeeds Rabab K. Ward (University of British Columbia) who has held the post of President-Elect and will become President in 2016.
Walter Kellermann (University of Erlangen-Nuremberg) will serve as 2016-2018 SPS Vice President-Technical Directions. He succeeds Charles A. Bouman (Purdue University), who has held the post of Vice President-Technical Directions since January 2013.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.