1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
One of IEEE’s newest members is Terah Lyons, a former policy advisor for the Obama administration’s Office of Science and Technology Policy, who joined IEEE in March.
Please read her interview at http://theinstitute.ieee.org/members/profiles/qa-with-terah-lyons-former-white-house-policy-advisor-on-ai
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2024|
|Call for Officer Nominations: Vice President-Technical Directions||19 January 2024|
|Call for Nominations for IEEE SPS Editors-in-Chief||31 January 2024|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||7 February 2024|
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.